Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
Sergio Aguero says he could leave Man City in 2020 to return

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LTS Index du Forum -> LTS -> L'agora
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Masculin
Point(s) de concours: 56
Moyenne de points: 2,80

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Mar - 11:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Sergio Aguero says he could leave Man City in 2020 to return Répondre en citant

sbobet Sergio Aguero has reiterated his desire to return to Independiente when his contract at Manchester City expires.

The 29-year-old joined City in 2011, signing from La Liga side Atletico Madrid.

During his six years in Manchester, Aguero has been prolific and has become a legendary figure.

He has just over two years left on his contract at the Etihad and says he wants to head back to his first club when his time is up in Manchester. sbobet

Speaking to Fox Sports Argentina, he said: "I always said that I would like to return to Independiente when my contract ends with City, which is in 2020. I am not thinking about that now. I am focused on finishing the season well and reaching the World Cup."

Aguero is currently on international duty with Argentina as they prepare to play Spain at Atletico's Wanda Metropolitano stadium on Tuesday, live on Sky Sports Football from 8.25pm. sbobet

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 26 Mar - 11:52 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 28 Avr - 10:57 (2018)    Sujet du message: Antonio Conte defends Chelsea's decision to sell Mohamed Sal Répondre en citant

Antonio Conte defends Chelsea's decision to sell Mohamed Salah

sbobet online 24 Antonio Conte has defended Chelsea's decision to sell Mohamed Salah, saying he is not the same player now as he was when he left the club in 2015. Salah joined Chelsea from Basel in January 2014 but failed to impress, scoring just two goals and being limited to just 19 appearances. The Egyptian moved to Italy just one year later, firstly with Fiorentina and then with Roma. Salah returned to the Premier League with Liverpool and has scored 43 goals in 47 appearances in a stunning debut season at Anfield. 

All this has made Chelsea's decision to sell the 25-year-old look short-sighted, but Conte - who joined Chelsea in the same summer as Salah permanently left for Roma - has defended the club's decision. He said: "It's not so simple because we have to compare Salah from over four or five years ago with this Salah. "I think Salah in the present improved and developed a lot. I think the Italy experience was very important for him and now I'm sure he is a different player compared to the past. sbobet online 24

"For this reason, I think it's very difficult to have this comparison." He said: "This season, for sure we are struggling a lot to have a top scorer in our team. It's important to score if you start the game or if you come on during the game. "I think they played a really good game against Burnley and they showed me that I have another option - to play with two strikers. They showed a great link between them. "I am very happy for Giroud's performance against Southampton and I am very happy for Morata's performance against Southampton.

"I have two strikers in a good physical condition and I think is very important for the final part of the season." While Salah has broken records at Liverpool this season with his goal-scoring exploits, Alvaro Morata has scored 15 goals in 44 appearances and Olivier Giroud has four in 13 since joining Chelsea. Conte has regularly bemoaned his side's struggles in front of goal and, while he did offer praise to his two strikers, he again highlighted his lack of a "top scorer". sbobet online 24

chanoudom

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 23 Mai - 08:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Cristiano Ronaldo: Real Madrid star quizzed on chances of Ne Répondre en citant

Cristiano Ronaldo: Real Madrid star quizzed on chances of Neymar deal

sbobet ninja CRISTIANO RONALDO has distanced himself from the transfer rumours surrounding a move to Real Madrid for Neymar. Real Madrid are expecting a major overhaul of their squad after a dismal La Liga campaign which saw then finish 17 points behind champions Barcelona.

Zinedine Zidane’s men could salvage their season if they beat Liverpool in the Champions League final on Saturday in Kiev (7.45pm). A move for Neymar, who only joined Paris Saint-Germain for a world-record fee of £200million last summer, has been continually discussed.

The Brazilian enjoyed a prolific debut campaign before it was cut short by a metatarsal injury in February. Although the rumours surrounding a transfer to the Bernabeu won’t go away, Ronaldo isn’t prepared to entertain the idea.

“At Madrid there is continually talk of signings,” Ronaldo said. “I have been here eight years and they are always talking about 50 players that are going to come and in the end none come. sbobet ninja

"In September a lot of players are going to come and then in the end those who reach the finals are always the same." Ronaldo and Co are currently preparing for the challenge of Liverpool this week. Should Los Blancos win, it would be their fourth European Cup in five seasons. sbobet ninja

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 05:47 (2018)    Sujet du message: Sergio Aguero says he could leave Man City in 2020 to return

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LTS Index du Forum -> LTS -> L'agora Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation