Index - FAQ - Rechercher - Membres - Groupes - S’enregistrer - Messages Privés - Connexion
POTENTIAL ARSENAL LINEUP AGAINST CSKA MOSCOW | UEFA EUROPA L

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LTS Index du Forum -> LTS -> Questions/Réponses
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
chanoudom

Masculin
Point(s) de concours: 50
Moyenne de points: 2,78

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Avr - 10:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: POTENTIAL ARSENAL LINEUP AGAINST CSKA MOSCOW | UEFA EUROPA L Répondre en citant

sbobet online 24 Arsenal host CSKA Moscow in the opening leg of their Europa League quarter-finals and the Gunners are heavy favourites in the tie to progress in the competition.

Arsene Wenger is well aware of the fact that if Arsenal are to play Champions League football next season, they have to win the Europa League crown. They passed their last hurdle with flying colours after dispatching AC Milan with a 5-1 aggregate score over two legs. Next up, CSKA Moscow at the Emirates for the quarter-finals first leg.

Arsene Wenger made his priority clear last weekend when he rested several key players against Stoke with a firm eye on the CSKA clash. Laurent Koscielny was rested entirely, while Alexandre Lacazette, Henrikh Mkhitaryan, Granit Xhaka and Alex Iwobi all started from the bench.

Those selections gave away an idea as to who might start against the Russian side. Danny Welbeck, however, went off injured and was thought to be a doubt, but reports suggest that he could be available and start from the bench as could Jack Wilshere who had just recovered from a knee injury before the Stoke game.

In goal, Petr Cech is a doubt after missing the weekend’s clash with injury. But, as such, David Ospina has been the preferred choice in cup games this season, and should keep his place.

However, Wenger did not make it clear in his presser on who he would start in goal, instead suggesting he would make a late decision on the selection. Although he did say, everybody, except for long-term absentees were available to play. sbobet online 24

Hector Bellerin is a sure starter, so is Shkodran Mustafi and Nacho Monreal in defence. Calum Chambers started on the weekend, but with Laurent Koscielny well rested, expect the Frenchman to partner Mustafi in central defence. This would be Wenger’s preferred set of players for a four-man defence.

Mohamed Elneny, fresh from signing a new contract, is expected to start in central midfield in the anchorman role, as he would be hoping to gain first-hand experience over many players in the CSKA team he and his Egypt team-mates would face in their World Cup group.

Granit Xhaka, who started from the bench against Stoke and Aaron Ramsey are expected to be the other players to partner Elneny in the midfield trio. Jack Wilshere’s participation for the entire 90-mins is a doubt, after missing England matches through injury and subsequently starting against Stoke at the weekend.

Mesut Ozil and Henrikh Mkhitaryan are set to form part of the front three, with Alexandre Lacazette expected to lead Arsenal’s line. Lacazette only returned from two months out with injury and surgery against Stoke, where he scored Arsenal’s third goal from the penalty spot. sbobet online 24

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Jeu 5 Avr - 10:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
chanoudom

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mer 2 Mai - 08:41 (2018)    Sujet du message: Jordan Pickford 'honoured' after dominating Everton awards n Répondre en citant

Jordan Pickford 'honoured' after dominating Everton awards night 

บอล ชุด Goalkeeper Jordan Pickford bagged a hat-trick of prizes at Everton's end of season awards evening. The 24-year-old joined from Sunderland last summer and has enjoyed a fine first season at Goodison Park, earning his first England cap in November. He has now collected the awards for Everton's Player of the Season, Players' Player of the Season and Young Player of the Season at a ceremony at Liverpool's Philharmonic Hall.
Pickford said: "I wasn't expecting to walk away with three awards tonight, so I'm delighted and honoured. "It means a lot to be voted for awards by the fans and your team-mates. It's been an enjoyable first season for me at a massive club. "I'm confident I can keep improving and we will continue to improve as a team. "The goal for us now is to win these final two games of the season and then get off to a good start next season."

Full-back Seamus Coleman won The Peoples' Club Award, having returned to action in January after suffering a broken leg while playing for Republic of Ireland in March 2017. The award goes to people who represent the values of Everton and Coleman said: "I want to thank everyone who gave me this award. บอล ชุด

"I am very humbled, I appreciate it very much.
"Going back to that night in January, it was the result of 10 months of hard work. "I received great support first and foremost and I've got thank so many people here at the club who helped me and looked after me during that period. "I wasn't nervous before the Leicester game. To get back in the changing room and see my name on the back of a blue shirt again - it's what I'd dream of ever since I was a kid and, to come back after 10 months out, brought that appreciation back. "I've always had that great feeling, of course, but it really hit home after being out for so long." บอล ชุด
chanoudom

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 9 Juin - 05:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Friendly international round-up: Germany squeeze past Saudi Répondre en citant

Friendly international round-up: Germany squeeze past Saudi Arabia

แทง บอล ฟรี Germany completed their preparations for the World Cup with a 2-1 win over Saudi Arabia in Leverkusen on Friday night. Joachim Low's side brought to an end five matches without a victory - their worst run of form since 1988. However, despite dominating for most of the game at the BayArena after taking an early lead through Timo Werner, the world champions could have ended up with an embarrassing draw after Saudi Arabia's late revival.

After Omar Hawsawi's own goal doubled Germany's lead, Taisir Al-Jassim set up a nervy final six minutes for the hosts, who were without Arsenal midfielder Mesut Ozil, sitting out the match as a precaution because of a knee problem.

Elsewhere on Friday, strikes from captain Robert Lewandowski and midfielder Piotr Zielinski were not enough to give World Cup-bound Poland victory over Chile, who fought back from two goals down to draw 2-2 in a friendly in Poznan. Poland took the lead when Bayern Munich striker Lewandowski found the net in the 30th minute following a precise pass from Paris St Germain midfielder Grzegorz Krychowiak.

The hosts appeared to have sealed victory four minutes later when Napoli's Zielinski beat Chile 'keeper Gabriel Arias after being set up by Kamil Grosicki. Yet Chile, who failed to qualify for the World Cup and were playing without some of their biggest stars, got back in the game in the 39th minute when Diego Valdes headed home following a Polish defensive error. แทง บอล ฟรี

Poland coach Adam Nawalka made a string of substitutions at half-time and they came out after the break in a more aggressive fashion with two strikers on the pitch as Napoli's Arkadiusz Milik joined Lewandowski. Chile, however, levelled in the 56th minute through Miiko Albornoz. Meanwhile, goals in each half from defender Ricardo Rodriguez - from the penalty spot - and striker Haris Seferovic helped Switzerland beat fellow World Cup finalists Japan 2-0 in Lugano.

And finally, Croatia came from a goal down to beat Senegal 2-1 in Osijek in a warm-up clash that also featured two teams heading to Russia 2018. Ismaila Sarr had given the visitors a 48th-minute lead, only for the home side to respond with goals from Inter Milan forward Ivan Perisic (63) and Hoffenheim striker Andrej Kramaric (84).   แทง บอล ฟรี

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 14:55 (2018)    Sujet du message: POTENTIAL ARSENAL LINEUP AGAINST CSKA MOSCOW | UEFA EUROPA L

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    LTS Index du Forum -> LTS -> Questions/Réponses Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation